The MINIPRO® Sprinkler is perfect for irrigating small lawn and landscape areas and saves water and money when used to replace spray heads.
When considering the industry leading MINIPRO®Sprinkler, think water efficiency. Now available in three popular heights and compatible with a wide selection of nozzles, the MINIPRO® brings flexibility to sprinkler system design.
- Revolutionary Patented Easy Arc-Set – Simplified arc set allows for wet or dry adjustment in seconds.
- ½” Inlet-Replaces all standard mini rotors and pop-up sprays.
- Adjustable to 360 Degrees - Provides a full range of adjustment from 40 to 360 degrees.
- Patented Arc Set Degree Markings – Clearly indicates the current watering pattern and simplifies arc set adjustment.
- Time Proven Patented Reversing Mechanism – Assures continuous reverse and return…over a 20 year history.
- Ratcheting Riser – Allows for easy adjustment of your left starting position with a simple turn of the riser.
- Rubber Cover – Seals out dirt and increases product durability
- Wide Selection of Nozzles – Provides flexibility in system design.
- Optional Check Valve – Prevents low head drainage.
- Inlet - ½” Threaded NPT
- Arc Adjustment Range - 40 to 360 degrees
- Flow Range - .75 to 3.3 GPM
- Pressure Rating – 20 to 70 PSI
- Precipitation Rate - .22 to .41 Inches Per Hour (Depending on Spacing and Nozzle)
- Overall Height (Popped Down) - 6”
- Recommended Spacing – 17’ to 28’
- Radius – 17’ to 30’
- Nozzle Trajectory – 26 degrees
- Riser Height – 4”, 6”, 12”