The SUPERPRO® Rotor, with its patented flow shut-off, allows for easy range and flow adjustment and renders installations easier and drier. With a simple adjustment, you can shut off water flow at the head OR easily modify both flow and distance proportionally without changing nozzles.
SUPERPRO® has a patented Arc Memory Clutch that returns the rotor to its pre-set position. Designed for medium to large landscape areas, the adjustable arc and full-circle gear driven rotor comes standard with 13 numerically coded, interchangeable nozzles (8 Standard Nozzles, 4 Low Angle Nozzles and 1 Pre-Installed 2.5 Nozzle).
The SUPERPRO® is packed with features that ensure reliability, saving the installer time, money and needless frustration.
- Patented Flow Shut-Off/Range and Flow Adjustment-Allows individual head to be turned off during installation and adjustment OR allows simple range and flow adjustment without changing nozzle.
- Revolutionary Patented Easy Arc Set – Simplified arc set allows for wet or dry adjustment in seconds.
- 5” Riser-Perfect for taller grass.
- ¾” Female Threaded NPT Inlet-Replaces all standard rotors.
- 2N1 Adjustable or Continuous Rotation-Provides a full range of adjustment from 40 degrees to a continuous, non-reversing circle.
- Patented Arc Set Degree Markings-Clearly indicates the current watering pattern and simplifies arc set adjustment.
- Arc Memory Clutch-Prevents internal gear damage and returns rotor to its prior setting automatically if nozzle turret is forced past its stop.
- Time proven Patented Reversing Mechanism-Assures continuous reverse and return..over a 20 year history.
- Ratcheting Riser-Allows for easy adjustment of your left starting position with a simple turn of the riser.
- Rubber Cover-Seals out dirt and increases product durability.
- Wide Selection of Nozzles- Including standard and low angle, provides flexibility in system design.
- Optional Check Valve – Prevents low head drainage.
- Inlet -3/4” Threaded NPT
- Arc Adjustment Range - 40 to 360 degrees
- Flow Range - .5 to 10.0 GPM
- Pressure Rating – 20 to 70 PSI
- Precipitation Rate - .05 to .74 Inches Per Hour (Depending on Spacing and Nozzle)
- Overall Height (Popped Down) - 7 ½ ”
- Recommended Spacing – 28’ to 44’
- Radius – 26’ to 49’
- Nozzle Trajectory – 26 degrees
- Low Angle Nozzle Trajectory – 12 degrees
- Standard and Low Angle Nozzles included
- Riser Height – 5”