Designed for residential and light commercial applications, the RPS 469 has six individual programs to allow for efficient watering on separate program.
This product features Rain Sensor Ready (RSR) Technology which allows individual stations to be controlled by a rain sensor. Save water and reduce costs!
- 4, 6 & 9 Station Models – Perfect for residential & light commercial applications.
- 6 Fully Independent Programs – Allowing up to 6 starts per program. Maximum 36 starts per day.
- Indoor or Outdoor installation.
- Water Conservative – Allows for quick adjustment of watering durations in 10% increments, from 10% to 200%.
- Rain Sensor Ready – Accepts rain sensor and allows individual stations to be set and controlled by the sensor.
- Flexible Manual Operation – Automatic, semi-automatic, and single station manual.
- System Test – Allows a full system check for valve operation.
- Permanent Memory – Saves programs during power outages.
- Weatherproof Enclosure – Ensures long product life.
- Dimensions: Height 8.8” Width 7.9” Depth 2.9”
- Station Run Times - 1 min. to 12 hours 59 min.
- Programs - 6
- Start Times – 6 per program
- Watering Schedule – 7 day calendar with individual day selection, or 1 to 15 day interval watering, or 365 day calendar for ODD/EVEN day or interval watering.
- Rain Sensor Ready – Inhibits automatic watering when wet conditions are detected by a suitable rain sensor.
- Master valve/Pump can be enabled or disabled by station or by program.
- Automatic, semi automatic & single station manual operation.
- Capable of programming remotely using a standard 9 volt alkaline battery. Permanent memory saves programs during power outages.
- Electrical Power Supply – 100 – 120 VAC/60Hz/230 VAC/50Hz
- Electrical Outputs – 24 Volt AC, 1.0 AMP
- To Solenoid Valve – 24 VAC 50/60 Hz 0.75 AMPS max. NOTE: Up to 3 valves per station on inbuilt model.
- Total output load not to be exceeded by the valves and pump start requirements.
- Overload protection: Standard 20mm 1.0 AMP fuse
- Power Failure – 9 volt standard alkaline battery permanently maintains clock and program.
- Power Failure – The controller has permanent memory so the data is always backed up even during power outages.