ESP-Me Series Sprinkler Timer
4-22 Station Modular Indoor or Outdoor Controller
Building on its predecessor—the ESP Modular—the enhanced Rain Bird® ESP-Me offers easy programming, a higher station count and new features so easy to use, you’ll actually use them.
With 4- to 22-station scalability, vibrant colors, easy-to-read text, oversized LCD display and Extra Simple Programming, tailoring a watering schedule for your unique landscape is foolproof
- ESP-Me offers One-Touch Watering, giving you an easy way to turn the system on. Just press and hold the teardrop button with the dial in the AUTO position.
- When the seasons change, reduce or increase watering with the Seasonal Adjust feature.
- The Total Run Time Calculator can ensure the morning watering is finished before the family wakes up, or reduce run time to comply with local water restrictions. This feature calculates the total number of minutes the controller is scheduled to run for the first start time of any program.
- To keep the landscape dry for a party, or if Mother Nature is doing the watering for you, easily postpone irrigation for up to 14 days.
- The Bypass Rain Sensor by Station feature is ideal for a landscaped area under an eave or deck.
- Station timing: 1 minute to 6 hours
- Seasonal Adjust; 5% to 200%
- Max operating temperature: 149°F (65°C)
- Input required: 120 VAC ± 10%, 60Hz
(International models; 230/240 VAC ± 10%, 50/60Hz )
- Output: 25.5 VAC 1A
- Master Valve/Pump Start Relay
Operating Voltage: 24VAC 50/60Hz
Max Coil Inrush: 11VA
Max Coil Holding: 5VA
- Idle/Off power draw 0.06 amps at 120VAC
- Power back-up not required. Nonvolatile memory permanently saves the current programming and a 10 year life lithium battery maintains the controllers time and date during power outages.
- UL, cUL, CE, CSA, C-Tick, FCC Part 15b, WEEE, S-Mark, IP24
- Width: 10.7 in. (27,2 cm)
- Height: 7.7 in. (19,5 cm)
- Depth: 4.4 in. (11,2 cm)
2. New Features and Functions
3. Set Date and Time
4. Station Run Times
5. Watering Start Times
6. Select Days to Water
7. Set Rain Sensor Status
8. Seasonal Adjust
9. Delay Watering
10. Run Manual Station
11. Run Manual Program
12. Total Time Calculator
13. Test All Stations
14. Off and Auto Run all Positions
15. Program Specific vs Global Features
16. Panel Removal and Insertion
1. Esp-me Troubleshooting
2. Connecting an Accessory Cable
3. Indoor Power Supply Overview
4. Panel Removal and Insertion